The four-star Dreverna campsite was built next to the Dreverna marina and started operating in 2017. The campsite is located on the bank of the Curonian Lagoon and the Dreverna River, overlooking the Dead (Gray) UNESCO Protected Dunes and the Curonian Spit National Park.
You can choose from 2 types of cottages: first line cottages with a view to Curonian lagoon and second line cottages by the pool
The wooden Scandinavian-style holiday home can accommodate 8 people at a time.
Each cottage has:
- 2 bedrooms, loft second floor
- mini kitchen
- shower, toilet
- TV, air conditioning, wi fi
- terrace with outdoor furniture
The price includes access to SPA, use of the swimming pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball and basketball courts.
Services provided in the camping area:
- Grill rent
- Beach bar
- Passenger ferry to Curonian spit
- Boat trips along Curonian lagoon
- Boats, pedal boats, kayaks, canoes rental
- Kitesurfing spot
- Tourism information
- 15 meter observation tower