Modern 3* Dreverna camping was built in 2017. This is a place where a unique marinistic atmosphere can be felt as a result of being surrounded by yachts, boats, the Curonian Lagoon and the Dreverna River.
The Curonian Lagoon, its wind, sand and sun promotes unforgettable sense of Pomeranian land, while the local landscape and the Dead Dunes captivates every visitor.
Dreverna campsite is a paradise for sailors and kiting, a peaceful retreat for family rest, an exclusive place for lovers and company of friends.
On the territory there are 22 camper pitches (3 of them are comfort).
- Grill rent
- Passenger ferry to Curonian spit
- Boat trips along Curonian lagoon
- Boats, pedal boats, kayaks, canoes rental
- Kitesurfing spot
- Tourism information
- 15 meters observation tower
- Power, water connection on pitch, waste water connection on pitch
- Gas bottle exchange (7 km)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Fill-up and waste disposal facilities for motor caravans
- Food provision facilities (supermarkets etc.) (7 km), snack food outlets (on the site itself)
- Restaurants (on the site itself)
- Majority of the paths are paved
- Campfire permitted on pitch
- Tables & benches for tent users
- Boat rentals