The four-star Dreverna campsite was built next to the Dreverna marina and started operating in 2017.
The campsite is located on the shores of the Curonian Lagoon and the Dreverna River, overlooking the Dead (Gray) UNESCO Protected Dunes and the Curonian Spit National Park.
There is a camping site for 22 cars. All pitches have connections to electricity, sewage and water.
- Barbecue rental
- Beach bar
- Ferry Dreverna-Juodkrante
- Rental of pedal boats, boats, paddles, paragliders, kayaks and canoes
- Kite School
- Tourism information
- 15 meter high observation tower
- Electricity, connection to water supply and sewage, sewage disposal
- Gas cylinder replacement (7Km)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Filling and disposal installations for caravans
- Catering (supermarkets, etc.) (7km), snack shops (on site)
- Restaurant (on site)
- Roads are paved
- Boat rental